My Anti-Binge Guide is finally on Amazon!
The guide covers the following topics vital to a successful anti-binge strategy:
- Why you get addicted to food
- How something which is essential for life can be addictive
- Why advice “stop and ask yourself “am I hungry?” never helped me to stop binge-eating
- How to stop thinking about food all the time.
- How to prevent a binging relapse
- How to choose a reasonable nutrition plan
- A step-by-step guide to gain control over eating habits
- And more!
I am Jenn, a writer, researcher, analyst, gym-rat, and a former binge-eater.
Since my teen years I developed two obsessions – writing and binge-eating.
The first one is creative and self-fulfilling. Another one was destructive and life-sucking.
Writing required hard work and dedication to become a full-time occupation. Food addiction, on the other hand, occupied my thoughts on a full-time basis without neither invitation, nor permission from my side. It followed me like a shadow, always ready to attack and infuse its poison into my life. At some point I believed it was my second nature.
I stopped binge-eating about two years ago. For good. It wasn’t my second nature, as it turned out. Nothing of the kind.
Now I channeled all that energy, previously enslaved by binge-eating, into writing, so that my “productive obsession” can help others to gain freedom from binge-eating.